Ammonia smell in room turned out to be dangerous mold. Family experienced worsening symptoms of illness that turned out to be reaction to black mold in room and dispersed by old air conditioner. When I was at my most ill from the mold and filth and no vacancy at other hotels, I had to sleep in my car. The front desk gave me a sheet and blanket so I could sleep in my car. They gave me the phone number of their then sister property Tiki also owned by Mr. Hanif. The Tiki thought the idea of sleeping in my car was funny and told me I could sleep on their lobby couch. Not only did Manager Deb Burdett respond negatively, but lied in writing to my credit card company during dispute.
Beware the Tahoe in Lake George.More