Quality Inn Lake George
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hampton.com
Studio Motel of Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$54
Lake Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$88
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$113
Shore Meadows Motel(Lake George)
US$261
Comfort Suites Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Courtyard Lake George(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
Courtyard
The Lodges at Cresthaven(Lake George)
US$199
Mohican Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
US$104
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfastgreat locationwithin walking distancefire pitpool and hot tubplace to stayyogurtfirst floorbit datedpool areawould definitely stay here againmillion dollar beachsmall fridgebed was comfortableoff seasonscottvillage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 June 2009

When I go on vacation it is very important for my family to have a comfortable, warm atmosphere both inside and out. The Quality Inn in Lake George has fulfilled all my expectations. The motel staff was very efficient. The rooms were immaculate. The continental breakfast was convenient and satisfying. The location is in the heart of Lake George which makes it easily accessible to all attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel. Thumbs up for me!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2008

The room was clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly. They called to let me know I had left my house keys in the room and they mailed them back to me promptly. The continental breakfast had yogurt, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereal, bagels to toast, orange juice and cooked pancakes that you could heat up in the microwave in addition to coffee. I was also impressed at the note in the room that if I had forgotten anything (like a toothbrush) they would be happy to give me one free of charge. I booked on line and got the non-smoking room I wanted. Because I was over 55 I also got a great rate!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2008

This Quality Inn is very nice. The property itself is very attractively kept....nice pool and jacuzzi. The staff are very friendly. We arrived very early and were lucky that they had a room available before general check in time and allowed us to check in which was great after driving through the night. Our room was spacious and very clean as was the bathroom also. Breakfast was a notch above some usual continental styles with cereals, yogurt, pastries, toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles, jams etc. and the breakfast lady was very friendly. Great location within walking distance to village and to boat tours of Lake George and also walkable to several restaurants. All in all a good pick for this area where some places are merely motel type facilities. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2008

This hotel has everything going for it. Absolutely perfect location, very nice grounds, great front desk staff and very clean and spacious rooms. I've stayed in a few Lake George hotels over the past few years and this is absolutely my favorite.

Stayed here during Labor Day weekend and it couldn't have been better. First, the front desk staff is always very nice and accomodating. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. We had a nice king bed room on the second floor overlooking the pool. Balconies are not private but rooms are spaced out enough to allow some breathing room if you wish to sit out. Each room has two chairs and a small table outside of it. The room itself is spotless and actually looks like its undergone some remodeling or refreshing recently with new comforters on the bed and wonderfully comfortable pillows, some things that stood out for me. Everything from the sheets to the pillows to the linens, the bathroom, tables, chairs...everything was very clean.

The hotel itself is also very nice and incredibly well maintained. The pool is in great shape and the landscaping around it is beautiful. It's just a perfect atmosphere to relax on the balcony and breathe the fresh mountain air. We were also told by the front desk clerk when we checked in that if there was any noise after hours (loud groups, kids, etc) to simply call the front desk and they would take care of it. We had no such problems.

The major plus of this hotel in addition to everything I already named is absolutely the location. We had an excellent experience at the new Hampton Inn last year but it was just a bit too far to walk into the Village from. Not the case with the Quality Inn! The hotel is literally two blocks from the south end of the Village so there's no need to move the car unless you plan to travel outside the Lake area. Lots of shops, restaurants, attractions and of course Lake George itself is just steps from the hotel. Keep in mind though that due to its proximity to the action, the street outside the hotel can get pretty busy and a little noisy but we never experienced any noise leak into our room so you will get a good night's sleep.

Lastly, we made a discovery about a week after check-out that we left our jackets in the room's closet. I quickly called the hotel and was overjoyed to find out that the maid had rescued them and they had them at the hotel. While I had to pay for shipping, the hotel had no problem packaging them up and sending them back to us. We had them within a week!

In conclusion, the Quality Inn is my absolute favorite hotel in Lake George and probably one of if not THE best Quality Inn I've ever stayed at. Much praise is due to the entire staff at this hotel for a job well-done.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2008

This place is really nice compared to other Lake George hotels. It has nicely kept grounds, a great pool and spa, rooms that overlook the pool but are quiet inside, and a decent morning breakfast. Rooms are simple but adequate and clean. The location is hard to beat- across the street from the William and Henry Hotel Conference Center and about one walkable block from downtown. Nice value for money and hard to beat location. Landscaping is very nice.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)