“Timeless, classic, delicious, tajmahal like!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Lake Grove
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Timeless, classic, delicious, tajmahal like!”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My hubby and I went here the day before Christmas Eve, and to our surprise, walked right in and got a booth! No wait, it was a Monday night. We got drinks right away, our waiter was nice, but made a couple boo-boo's. First, I ordered the pomegrante margarita, which I wanted frozen, but I got on the rocks. She didn't ask me which, but I also didn't specify, no biggie. Then, my husband was parched, and needed water, which took way too long. Other then that, the meal was delicious, as always....however the portion sizes were smaller then usual. They give you huge plates, but not enough to take home. I ordered the chicken caraba, and my hubby got the chicken garlic parmesean...too salty he said. However, we loved it, and love going there! The atmosphere is like the Tajmahal! Its classy, nice tunes, and great food. Always makes for a nice night out. I reccomend a week night so there's no wait.

• Visited December 2013

Jupiter, Florida
“The most delicious cheesecake!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant has a gigantic diverse menu. Service is always first class. The salads are huge and they accommodate changes. The chicken chilli is one of my favorites. Has a kick too.

Visited November 2013
Hauppauge, New York
“Best place for breakfast outside”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

if you are looking for a great breakfast with outside dining, then cheesecake is the place. They have lots of table in the sun or with umbrellas as you choose. The breakfast options are varied, and the food is top notch.

Visited September 2013
Port Jefferson, New York
“Big Portions”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This place is always busy, the food is decent, the portions are huge. My pasta last time I was there was not cooked all the way, some were still hard. You often sit very close to other people, and it is very loud. It's honestly not worth the wait. The staff is less than enthused. The best part about this place is all the different flavored cheesecakes but by the time you're done with dinner there's no room for dessert.

• Visited October 2013
Brentwood, New York
“Good food, open late, staff could use some work...”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've always enjoyed this place. The menu is extensive, with dishes of all varieties. The food is very consistent which means you generally know what you are going to get when ordering. I have yet to order something that I didn't enjoy. Perhaps my favorite thing about CHK factory is that their kitchen is open until at least 11 p.m., meaning i can get a high end plate of food when I have that late night crave. The location is large as well, so even during the busiest times the wait time isn't outrageous. Being that its located next to the mall you can take a stroll to kill some time (the buzzer works inside the mall, we've tested it! lol).

Of course their actual cheesecake is tasty too. There's a ton of varieties. The red velvet is our favorite.

About my only complaint is the wait staff. With as often as we have gone to this place, we have never had the same server twice. This leads us to believe the turnover is quite high. While I wouldn't go as far as saying the staff is rude, I still don't feel their as warm or friendly as they should be (at least when compared to other restaurants of this type). Perhaps it has something to do with work conditions which would explain the high turnover, in either case it isn't a deal buster for us because we keep going back.

Overall we would recommend CHk factory for a good plate of food, even late at night.

• Visited June 2013