Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
US$41
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$35
US$34
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
US$65
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sanchaba Yellow Apartments(Kololi)(Great Value!)
US$33
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Agoda.com
1,376 results
All reviewsvulture feedingquiet poolair conafrican queenrefurbished roomgreen mambaswim up bararch toursthomas cooksenegambia beachtennis courtsrooms are basicmonitor lizardssmall fridgetravel kettlepizza restaurantexchange rate
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel for the price great location access to beach a bit of a walk from the room but nice walk through the hotel complex . Staff friendly
Could use a coffee bar near the pool
Clean Rooms and cleaned daily
Food very good

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I stayed here over the New Years, and upon checking in I was given a room facing the backyard with lots of rubbish in sight. The room was also dark, very old and plain ugly. No way I would have stayed there for a week.
I was showed another 2 rooms that were pretty much the same but with better bathrooms. Finally I was given a room facing the garden, it was at least clean with a new bathroom but furniture was still very old and chairs covered with plastic. The pillows were very old and flat, with only a cover sheet instead of any blankets or duvet in the bed.
I would give the room 1 or 2 stars.
General areas are quite nice and well kept, much nicer than the room themselves. The room comes with a half board, but I only had dinner in the restaurant twice, food was very plain and unimaginative. There are good restaurants around the hotel with much better food.

Hotel wifi only worked at the reception, so you need to buy internet time all the time.

When I was checking out, there was several bills added to my total that weren't mine. It took the management an hour and a half to verify that this was the case, and deduct it from my bill. They don't take credit cards but have their own bank, which at the time was out of money. This is totally ridiculous.

Pool and guys working at the beach pool deserve another star. Always helpful, fun, with great energy and positive vibes. Pool was new and beautiful, and the food served by the pool ok.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank Diverstroms
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my family is very happy after our stay in Senegambia beach hotel. The staff was very helpful and it was a big hotel complex.
At the evenings you can go to reception and enjoy a drink or a beer Julbrew. There is also a bar close to the beach.

They had 2 pools and one of them was little more calm and quiet, perfect for reading a book.

It was a lot of monkey and birds in the hotel area and family really liked that. One morning we heard something on the roof to our apartment and there was maybe 15 monkeys having fun, so did we when we looked at them.

Outside hotel area there is many restaurants so there is not a problem to find different dishes.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first stay in the Gambia and we certainly hope to return to this lovely, friendly and welcoming hotel.
The staff always had a smile and would say hello on passing you or stop for a friendly word if you bothered to be friendly yourself. Rooms basic but perfectly serviceable, everything you wanted and cleaned excellently.
The food was great, a self service breakfast with at least 10 different types of breakfasts to choose from was included in the price and you could eat as much as you liked. We only had b and b but there were restaurants on site. On occasion we had evening meal in the main retardant.. .and once again you were spoilt for choice with attentive staff.
The grounds were beautiful, with two storey accommodation interspersed amongst trees including palms, ponds and borders. The bird life was lovely (including the daily vulture feed...amazing and the daily antics of the monkeys delightful.
Two lively pools...the quite pool where food and drinks could be bought and the livelier pool with pool bar.
The strip just outside the hotel was fun and good to eat in. I can not recommend this hotel enough and anyone that criticises is, I am sorry just too fussy !! We will be returning

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My youngest two, 14 &11 and I stayed here on a bed and breakfast basis. Initial impression of hotel quite impressive,foyer and gardens.. Room which was allocated to us was not of a good standard and definitely not what was advertised on Thomas cook website. They did change us not entirety better but, didn't want to spend holiday moaning. Found SOME staff genuinely friendly however found it so,so,so,disappointing when my own brother/sister would blatantly walk past me to run down the white bucks $£€...for tips,opportunities etc..
Breakfasts we enjoyed and liked the fact there were local dishes for breakfast..at least try it..
Pool area clean and easily accessible, access to the beach fun and worth it. Activities for family kept them entertained and made some friends..
Get out into the real Gambia it's worth it...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family