“If we will go, we'll definetly be there”
Review of Pointe Venus Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Rodrigues Island
Pointe Venus Hotel
Reviewed 11 April 2012

For me its my best holiday I had passed as I had chose pt.venus hotel.I dnt understand why the other review is like this as for me there lots to say, starting with the warm welcome, the staff were so freindly to share their points of view to us to roam somewhere.The food was all of our choice and we havent missed one day to be in swimming pool it was very huge.The view from our room was so nice that we just wanted to admire it..the drinks was a little expensive.The most I liked is the animation as it was not so noisy.I thnx Viren a lot as he had been great help.I had gone to seaside to roam so many time from its nearest to it.And the most the capital was so near that we gone ther for about ten time to do shopings.In all I must say I had made a great choice to be there..we miss pt.venus.We were far from our family but truely havent missed them because of the attension of the staff..kip it up specially chotie and Mr viren..

Room Tip: me I wouid choose the room which found on the upside when you entered the hotels, 226 and it was my...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arshad709

Reviewed 28 January 2012

It was our 3rd visit in Rodrigues and 1st time in Pt venus hotel, as we had stayed in different hotels in the past, I can say it was a excellent.The view from the balcony is just too good with the sea view.The AC room was very comfortable, along with its curtain which was black-out..!There very much tranquility and it good to relaxed..The breakfast and the dinner were all of our choice and tastes good.,!The staff is very freindly and helpful as they advised us about the fair etc...The pool is very huge and very nice to swim.It is very near to the capital so it was easy for us to do shopping, and we had enjoyed the so much the privacy, warm welcome, service of the staff,pools and yah dnt forget the animations that we had enjoyed so much..,will definetly come

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank arshzeena h
Reviewed 1 January 2012

The hotel is on top of a hill. A little far from the town proper but the rooms and facilities are nice. Staff are friendly & warm, and room rates are reasonable. They have English speaking staff who can help you around.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Joey S
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Stay from 18.12 to 23.12

Nicely welcomed by a dedicated team... The view from the balcony is just too Good! The air conditioned room very comfortable and really invites you to rest and chill out! The environmental tranquility turn you on immediately in a relax mode... The breakfast service is excellent... Dinner buffet can be improved by increasing the variety... I recommend a "Th la cour" a inhouse special tea and ask Veekesh!As i said to the team @ Pointe Venus on my Departure... The place in itself is a spa!
Thanks to Suren & all the team for their warm welcome!

Room Tip: Ask for the room 210! Sometimes the Mauritius pride @ night is illuminated right in front of you! A...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Comfortable family room with a nice view, food only correct, limited and expensive choice of drinks, the swimming-pool was out of order, lack of towels, not on the beach, kids club never open.

Room Tip: Ask sea view
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Cecile T
Reviewed 25 October 2010

its only the food. they don't have much a choice.very limited.not imaginative

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Vasheel
Reviewed 19 March 2010

our stay at pointe venus hotel has been a pleasure fit exactly the purpose of our visit to Rodrigues relax charm calm service of good standards spacious room.
although we would have prefer more local dishes on the buffet the food is correct but could be more creative and better presented . courteous staffs.Rodrigues definitly a unique destination .the hotel is not a beach resort but we were offer the facilities at the cocotiers sister hotel the synergy beetween the two hotels an added value.
pointe venus is also doing some renovation /extention facilities swimming pool /psa/restaurants/animation we are looking to our next visit with others friends and family. keep it up MERCI

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business