“Look forward to coming every year”

Pine Point Cottages and Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lake Luzerne
Pine Point Cottages and Motel
Ansonia, Connecticut
“Look forward to coming every year”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Me and the family keep coming back same time every year for the past 8 years and hang out with other families that have been doing the same thing for years . I look forward to this vacation every year and coming to the pines makes it that much easier . The lake ,cabins and great owners and staff what more could you ask for

Room Tip: All rooms are top notch
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bob S

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fairfield, CT
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My dad has been coming since 1969, I have since I was three! I love the staff and Pine Point is perfect! I love my cabin Twigs that I can come to every year to and see my friends I have known for decades.

Room Tip: Any cabin is great
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JackG4312
long island new york
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This place is the best. Dottie is a hoot and the family is great. We come every year for the car show the weekend after labor day, and we have come a few summers also. The place is clean and comfy.... dont really like to tell too many people how wonderful it is because then it may get harder and harder to get a reservation :)

This year I am going the end of Aug., and Sept for the car show ~ cant wait !!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank mmouse00
Reviewed 13 July 2011

This is my 3rd year coming here, and at the end of the stay I'm always in tears because I don't want to leave. I come with my boyfriend, son, and nephew. My boyfriend has been coming here since he was a kid with his family. The owners are amazing. My son made some good friends. We stay in a two bedroom cabin which is beauiful and clean. There is a lot of stuff to do for both kids & adults. This place is a great place for starting a family tradition!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank lisazwonar
Newburgh, New York
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I love this little motel! My family has been staying here for 15+ years. The owners are so friendly and accomodating. The motel itself sits on Lake Vanare and they have a cute little beach area with row boats and paddle boats. They have swings, horseshoes, shuffleboard, a fire pit....all situated under tall pines. It really is very peaceful and relaxing. A nice place to get away from it all! At the same time, it is a quick drive to the village of Lake George and all of the attractions & restaurants there. It hasn't changed much in the 15 years we've been going, but I wouldn't want them to change a thing! A good value for the money, and very clean as well.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank jschultz1111
Port Washington, NY
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We travel the US for business and some vacations but when it comes to our
special annual family vacation -- 11 years in a row we have come back to Pine Point because welove it here... The family maintains clean, rustic cabins on beautifully landscaped property. The kids love the beach, the raft, the boats and just floating on tubes on beautiful Lake Vanare. Now that they are older, the enjoy white water rafting and tubing on the Hudson nearby and hanging on Pine Point's beach watching the shooting stars.. Many friends come back the same week and we love that we are all the Bus' extended family.This is a down to earth, relaxing vacation far away our jobs in Manhattan and hectic Long Island lifestyle...

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
6 Thank sweetpea711
Whidbey Island, Washington
Reviewed 27 October 2008

This was my second stay at Pine Point, a modest property on a small lake. The owners are very helpful and my motel room was perfect for my purposes.

If you are in the vicinity of Lake George & wish to avoid the crowds, Lake Luzerne is a good alternative.

• Liked — Good sized room and bed
  • Disliked — No Wi Fi connection
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank FromBrazil71
No photo provided
Luzerne Court
#2 of 2 in Lake Luzerne
Lamplight Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Pine Point Cottages and Motel? Share your experiences!