“Fun for all ages”

Tubby Tubes Company
More attraction details
Owner description: River tubing, canoeing and kayaking on the beautiful Lower Hudson River Gorge. 5 minutes from Lake George. Class I - lazy river tubing. 2-4 hour trips. Canoe & Kayak rentals, half, full & multi day rates. trips include: guide, tube, life jacket, instruction & Shuttle. The best in outdoor family fun! Open May - Sept Group discounts - All ages welcome.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

First time going and definitely not the last. Went with my boyfriend and we had so much fun. The staff were very polite and socialable. Can't wait to see what it's like in the summer.

1 Thank chelly214

• Hebrew first
South Glens Falls, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Misleading and not a good staff”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I took my daughter and 3 of her friends. We had purchased 2 two hour passes from groupon. We got there at 3pm expecting to stay til 5pm as their website said but the staff informed us that they closed at 4pm. If that was the case they should post that on their Website. So instead of letting us use our 2 passes for one hour with 4 girls the 2 girls that paid had to pay $12 for 1 hour (normally 15 for two hours) and the 2 two hour passes had to be used for just 1 hour. Then there was a ton of standing around and waiting. I mean all the staff said was we dont make the rules the owners do. I say use your brain and do the right thing as they are the ones that had the incorrect time posted on their website. I would not recommend this establishment...I say go to West Mountain for some real tubing.

6 Thank John D
Windham, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Funnnnnn!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I read a lot of reviews here before we went to tubby tubes this past weekend, And i have to say i was a little skeptical of some of them and was also not sure of what to expect. but i am one to make my own assumptions so off we went with our three kids. And at first sight from the road it does not look like much but once u get past that it is an amazing time. me and my wife had an abosolute blast with our thre children and the staff is fun and comical and very friendly . Definitly challenging for all ages . 2 hours is perfect time. As for the other reviewers all i can say is u dont go to places like this on holiday weeks or weekends and not expect long lines or problems and for the food it a tubing park not the hilton . have some common sense. The place is fun and worth the money and time great way to spend time with your kids.

5 Thank john g g
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Never agian”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

If your idea of fun is standing in line, then this place is for you. We went during the winter break and after spending 2 hours, went down the hills 4 and I am kidding you not (four) times. It was sunny and cold day, perfect for tubing and it seems everybody had the same idea. By the way, you would not see the line when you are buying your ticket, it's all hidden neatly behind the fence.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Patcy B
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best Fun!!!!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This was the best fun we've had in a long time. There are 5 runs that we used and our favorite was by far the "bobsled" run. But all of the runs are excellent. The people that work the runs are so helpful and nice. I highly recommend spending a few hours having a great time snow tubing.

Visited February 2014