“Wonderful visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tinerhir
Maison d'Hote Panorama Todra Tinehir
Ranked #4 of 35 Tinerhir B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is a perfect little guesthouse with the most wonderful views around. My husband and I passed through for a night and couldn't have been more pleased with the hospitality and accommodations. Everything was wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 March 2014

this guest house was fantastic! the place is small, the location/view is excellent, and the owner is amazingly hospitable and musical. Also the food we got here was excellent! Our room had a beautiful view of the gorge, but the bathroom just had a curtain which was fine for us, but if you like your privacy you may need a different room. I would recommend this place to anyone and will stay here again next time I am in morocco!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had not planned to stay here but when you travel you go with the flow and so I ended up at the Panorama Todra and very happy I did! The vegetarian Tagine I ordered was really yummy and in the evening a group of young musicians came over for a taste of Berber music. I am not a big fan of touristy arrangements of local culture, but this here was different as the teenagers did not just play for us, but for themselves - a big smile on their faces and joking with one another. Thanks for that experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ExplorerSylvia
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had a luck to spend a night in this amazing riad after my coming back from Imilchil to Tinghir. It was late and felt tired so decided to spend night in Todra area. I stopped at Panorama riad and it was a great choice. The riad's owner and his family welcomed me warmly and I got a nice unique room with beautiful moroccan decoration inside. Actually the owner presented me all the rooms and the riad. It's amazing place with reasonable prices for standart pocket and has perfect location on your way to or from Todra. The rooms are beautiful decorated in moroccan style and are very clean cosy and comfortable. The lounge meal area and couple of panoramic terrases all of these look very attractive. The terraces offer you a magnificent view to the palm grove. We had a nice evening chat and dinner with the owner who is very infromative about the region. Meals were very good. Food was tasty and there was a big choice on the table.Breakfast was really big and prepared with many choices and details. Amazing. In the morning hotel organized tour of the palm grove for me. I also wanted to see Tinghir and Jewish Kasbah district and it was also arranged! Thanks to them I saved lots of time. I recommend this place , in my opinion the best riad to stay in Todra region. Thank you Panorama .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MARTJAN77
Reviewed 14 October 2013

That this Riad is one of the best accommodation in its genre in Morocco, that its magnificent panorama of the oasis and gorge is unparalleled, and that the warm hospitality of Hamid is touching, is an understatement. I loved this accommodation so much that I stayed longer than originally planned. There is nothing fancy or frivolous about its rooms - they are simply charming; the ambience is unpretentious, it only exudes the Berber culture, their arts and crafts. Hamid may not be a chef but the dishes he prepared were comfort food, lovingly presented with pride. These and everything else outstanding here is what makes this petit Riad a Grande accommodation in my opinion - highly recommended for the most relaxing and memorable stay.

Room Tip: One of the rooms has an ensuite shower with a full length view of the oasis and the todra.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank LG1031
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here on our second night out of 7 in Morocco. This town (and guest house) are a must for anyone visiting the country. The gorge is spectacular, and so is the oasis. The view of the oasis from the house is stunning, and there is a path directly into the oasis from right outside the front door. Our host was extremely friendly, and the food was amazing (our best dinner in Morocco was at this guest house). For breakfast, they made arrangements for gluten free options for my girlfriend. The only negative about our stay was the fact that some local kids came to play "music" for us during our dinner, which just ended up being them playing with the sound effects and pre-recorded drum beats on a keyboard, but even that was fun in its own way.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G_W89
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We spent here one night in our way to Merzouga. the owner is amazing...he went with us as a guide the following day for a 2h walk though the river and todra, he has lots of things to share and to explain.

The place is really cute, not big, not the best bathroom or beds in the world but an amazing place.

The best i think is the terrace with panoramic views of the valley...MUST SEE in the afternoon and morning...has no price to have breakfast there!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends