High Peaks Resort
Lake House(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$129
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$113
Best Western Adirondack Inn(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$100
Prague Motor Inn(Lake Placid)
US$154
US$99
Maple Leaf Inn(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$161
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$121
Travelocity
Cobble Mountain Lodge(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
US$83
Priceline
1,395 results
All reviewsdancing bearhigh peakswaterfront collectionmirror lakewaterfront roommain streetrain showerin townthe main hotelpaddle boatsglass of champagnebathroom dooroutdoor poolwalk in showerhotel restaurantnice bathroomfree kayaks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Stayed at High Peaks with 2 kids over Presidents Day weekend. We had gone back and forth over which side of Hotel we wanted to stay in, newer side is almost double the price. We choose to save money and stay in the Lodge across the street and we all loved it. Money we saved easily payed for skiing. Had pool and exercise rooms to ourselves, didn't hear noise others spoke of. We stayed in room 608 which is in the middle, has a store room on one side and a hallway on the other, which meant no shared walls w/other guests. Hotel is right in downtown, walk to everything. Also with money saved did the Olympic Bobsled, worth every penny! Ate out all six nights, Adirondak Steak and Brewery had longest lines which attracted us but was far and away the worst meal we had, save time and go elsewhere. Milanos was the best, followed by Jimmy's.

Reviewed 22 February 2010

A friend who lives in the area recommended this hotel to me and I have to say it was a wonderful hotel. The front desk staff was super helpful and the room exceeded my expectations. Great amenities, large bathroom (always a plus), free wi-fi and great flat screen TV. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Lake Placid.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2010

great place, beautiful rooms, great comfy beds, shower is awesome!! Loved every second of it...

Reviewed 10 February 2010

We were looking for a place to stay in Lake Placid that was convenient for skiing for my husband and kids, was within walking distance from the main village and had free access to Internet to work. Found a great deal on Expedia and with the recent reviews of the renovations it looked like a great place to stay and it was. The decor was very nice "nouveau Adirondack", the rooms were comfortable, the high speed worked well, they didn't charge for 1-800 calls, the kids loved the pool, we loved the hot tub and we enjoyed our breakfasts at the Dancing Bear. Once I checked out I was still able to use the business centre to do some work. On our last day we discovered we had a flat tire when I was about to drive my family to the ski hill. While I called AAA, the front desk alerted the garage who would get the call. They were there 20 minutes later, gave me enough air to drive to their garage and fixed the tire right away. I was back at the hotel in under half an hour - very impressive. Some other reviews complained about the hotel not being suitable if you can't walk down a hill but elevators are available to every level. The lobby with its fireplaces was also a comfortable place to read a book. We will definitely return

1  Thank familytraveller054
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I stayed here last year for the same conference, but was put in the "lower" building. Word to the wise, the lower building needed some work. The main building was splendid, however. The facility is clean and very comfortable. I'd stay again, but definitely in the main building!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business