Town and Country Motor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Maple Leaf Inn(Lake Placid)
View Hotel
Town House Lodge(Lake Placid)
Lake House(Lake Placid)
View Hotel
High Peaks Resort(Lake Placid)
  • Pool
All reviewsfree wifismall balconyvisit lake placidmirror lakebogdanthermostatwintermountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I stayed for two nights over a weekend in January. I thought the room was perfectly comfortable and functional. Plenty of hot water and good water pressure, bed was comfortable. Walls are very thin so you definitely hear people around you even when they are not very loud (ie. any talking, snoring, etc) and cars going by outside. It was a little annoying but not a big deal. Owner was friendly and courteous. Everything was clean. It's a really convenient location, too, moderately long walkable into the cute center of town.

It's not high end by any means but fine for a low-priced, convenient-to-town, motel in this area.

No signs of bedbugs or other nastys, which is a huge plus these days.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tod S
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Had a great stay - the owner was very friendly and pleasant . The rooms are immaculate !!!!! Can't say enough - the place is quant and confortable . It's a stones throw from the village and the rates were great .would definitely come again

Peter Riggi

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed there alone and was not only comfortable by I felt very safe. The owner was not only pleasant but very accommodating, she upgraded me to a larger room because they weren't booked. It was clean and very convienent to everything. I will be going there again next month. For the price, you can't beat it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Every time my husband and I come to Lake Placid we always stay at this motel because it is a very neat and cosy place,the owners are very friendly an helpful people. They gave us direction what places to go and things to do which saved us lots of time. Last weekend we arrived in Lake Placid and stayed again at this motel which was comfy and friendly as usual. The room was pretty big and clean and had everything we needed. Good bargain!! We definitely recommend this place and will come back again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The owner was very unpleasant. When we arrived the heat was off and it was freezing. The beds were uncomfortable and very outdated. When we went for an outing the next day when we came back the owner had come into clean but turned the heat off again. I gave it two stars because the place is clean and close to village. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends