“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tampa
“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Enjoyed late breakfast/early lunch here recently. My girlfriend had a breakfast Panini, which was excellent. This included egg, sausage, brie and a maple spread. While this sandwich was wonderful the one I enjoyed was unbelievable! I choose the Colden which included roast beef, blue cheese, chutney and garlic mayo on freshly baked onion focaccia!!! If I lived here I would have already sampled every single sandwich they serve! This will be a place I visit whenever I am in Lake Placid!

• Visited June 2014

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Excellent lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here today. Although the line was long it moved quickly. The onion bread was soooo good. The s'mores crepe was excellent. The favorite was the smoked salmon crepe. Really good lunch choice right in town.

Auburn, Indiana
“gotta see it to believe it......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Have you ever been to a sandwich shop that had 46 choices? Didn't think so :) This place was fun to try and you'd really be hard pressed not to find something to your liking here. It's a bit crowded and if you're just coming to eat, parking can be a real chore in the busy time of year, but I think it's worth it. It's a little on the pricey side ($45 for sandwiches and drink for four adults) but I think I'd readily return in the future - there's just too many choices to pass up and there are several I'd still like to try!

• Visited June 2014
Merrick, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best sandwiches I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The place was really busy for lunch and we had to wait a little while after we ordered to get our food but it was worth it. I had some sort of roast beef sandwich with horseradish sauce and it was awesome!! It really was a perfect sandwich. They are doing it right at this place. Staff was friendly, menu is huge and everything looks good. This is the type of place you could eat at over and over again.

• Visited July 2014
Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sandwiches and Crepes were Awesome. Try the chet a la mode.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I ate at this spot 3 times over July 4th weekend. Great sandwich board with a huge selection... Many interesting combinations we hadn't seen before. They were pretty cheap and huge. Also had Crepes twice. They were out of this world. Try the apple pie one and the blueberry. The guy Jake I think his name was really went out of his way for us even though the place was pretty busy each visit. Ask about his lacrosse career and you'll be there all day. Haha. But out of all the food spots in Lake Placid this was our fav. Oh, and they serve beers/drinks if you are there for lunch or late dessert and want to imbibe. Also they have plenty of seating inside and out. -B and T

• Visited July 2014