“Live to eat and eat for enjoy.”

Hunan Oshaka/Kento Steakhouse
Ranked #76 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Sushi is very fresh fish and garnish the dish very nice. Chinese food is cooked as Chinạ town style. Steak house the chef maked the show are very fun, the food is very good. But this session open for seasonal only!!! Find it out and it will you suprise.!!!!!

1  Thank vincent l

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I should have known that it was a bad idea to go into the restaurant that did not have any people during the lunch hour, but my daughter asked for sushi, so we went. The food was very overpriced and tasteless, the server wore dirty shirt and apron. The bathroom was very smelly. Don't go there.

2  Thank MomAndHer3Kids
Reviewed 23 December 2011

This place is so sad its laughable. Manager? Rude. Service? Sad. Price? Absurd. Food? Other than the sushi everything else seemed like it was deep fried in lard. If I wanted to die of a heart attack I would've just injected myself with bacon grease. The only positive thing I can think of is the advice that I can give to other people, which is... AVOID, PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST DON'T GO HERE! Of course most people aren't going to read the reviews (as I didn't either), but because of this restaurant I will now ALWAYS look up a place beforehand. Thank-you Hunan Oshaka, you have taught me a very valuable lesson, Hahahahaha!

Reviewed 17 November 2011

When I came to this restaurant, you had three differnt menus to choose from. The group I had come with had gone with the Chinese Japanese one. Ordering different items to share is what we had done. Food came out in a reasonable fashion and we enjoyed every last bit of it. Our waitress was very polite and was always there when we had questions. I would definitely come back to this restaurant to eat the food.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

one day I went there for my sushi experience. I like it very much, the sushi is fresh, the the waiter is nice and good service. I would like to recommend the restaurant to my friend and family.