“Great way to start the day!”

the breakfast club etc
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Lake Placid
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving breakfast all day as well as lunch after noon. Full bar featuring 20 signature Bloody Marys and Mimosas, Craft Draft and Bottles and Specialty Drinks. Happy Hour Specials Fri thru Sun 2pm to 4 pm.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently enjoyed breakfast here. The breakfast skillet I had was delicious, unlike any other breakfast meal I have had before. The mimosa I had with it was equally delicious! Our server was great, very kind and attentive. Would certainly return in future trips to the area!

There are newer reviews for the breakfast club etc

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stopped by for lunch and couldn't have asked for more. My wife's salad was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed the "Un-common Chicken Sandwich" which came with avocado and great seasoning and a wonderful roll. The sweet potato fries had almost no grease -- don't know how they pulled that off, but wish I could always have grease-less fries like that. Fast service delivered by nice staff also a plus.

1  Thank Adam K
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I don't post very much on TA... However i had to jump in and defend Breakfast Club... Food here is great, service good, fun vibe... Been here about 4 straight years and will always come back!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Burgers are to die for! Salads are amazing. Not an exaggeration. Not a single complaint. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing food and the perfect last meal for our trip to Lake Placid. The bacon bloody mary was crazy good, and the stuffed french toast has to ve the best I've ever had. Cant wait to come back next time we visit!