“Delicious cupcakes - worth the wait”
Review of Cake Placid

Cake Placid
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Lake Placid
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Adirondack gourmet cupcakes and cakes. Bakery offering doughnuts, muffins, scones, cookies, coffee, etc.
Quebec
“Delicious cupcakes - worth the wait”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

After reading TA reviews of Cake Placid I followed them on Facebook for a month or so. Daily updates and photos of the latest cupcakes had me drooling. My visit was well worth waiting for. Delicious Cupcakes, friendly service and an easy loaction to get too. Lake Placid is better for Cake Placid.

Visited March 2012
adkcupcake, Owner at Cake Placid, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
I am so glad that you enjoyed your overall experience at cakeplacid. I take much pride in what I do and appreciate that you took time out of your day to write such a nice review. I'm thrilled that you were able to follow all of my posts/updates on facebook and ultimately make the visit while in town. Thanks again!

Lake Placid, New York, United States
“Beautiful and delicious cupcakes!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I ordered a dozen raspberry lemonade cupcakes for my younger sisters 18th birthday, and they were to die for! Jennifer does amazing work, and has such creative and delicious baked goods! I will definately be coming back!

• Visited March 2012
adkcupcake, Owner at Cake Placid, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
I am so glad that everyone enjoyed the cupcakes for your sister's birthday. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such a nice review!
AuSable Forks
“THE BEST”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I purchased chocolate covered strawberries and campfire bars. They were very fresh and VERY delicious! The campfire bars are excellent, there is nothing like them!!!

Visited February 2012
Jay, New York
“AMAZING!!!!!!”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

i ordered my 21st birthday cake from jen at cakeplacid and it turned out amazing i loved it.....it was a 3 tier cake each a different flavor and each with a different design on them...it looked amazing and tasted even better...the price was very reasonalbe and it was worth every penny...everyone loved the cake and cant wait to order something from jen soon.

• Visited February 2012
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Great Service and Cake off the Beaten Path”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I stopped into Cake Placid on our way out of town after a week long stay. We wanted a cake to bring to relatives as we were headed for a quick visit on the way home. Within 10 minutes to baker had whipped up a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and vanilla butter creme trim. It looked and tasted great.

Visited December 2011