“delicious”

Cake Placid
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Lake Placid
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Adirondack gourmet cupcakes and cakes. Bakery offering doughnuts, muffins, scones, cookies, coffee, etc.
Riverdale, New Jersey
“delicious”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I had a cro-nut that almost made me cry. The lemon bar was the best I've ever had. I will definitely be back in the winter!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank ashley r

Jersey City, New Jersey
“Unbelievably delicious”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

So, so good!!! Have tried so many things. I love to bake and I am very picky. Everything I have tried is delicious. My kids love it too. All big fans. Must go if in Lake Placid.

Visited June 2014
Burnt Hills, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazingly delicious”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Cake Placid was our desserts for our wedding at the Whiteface Lodge and our guests raved about them. The display was gorgeous, the desserts were the best I ever had and Jen was great to work with...recommend to everyone....thank you so much for making our special day as sweet as you did

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank lisa r
Rotterdam, New York
“Amazing Custom Cake”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We celebrated my sister's 40th Birthday in Lake Placid and Cake Placid made her cake. Jennifer at Cake Placid communicated with me via email and designed a great buttercream, tiffany box cake for her. Not only was it "perfect" as my Mom said, it was delicious. They did a Chantilly cream filling with fresh strawberries. They even delivered to our restaurant right in time for dinner and provided us with birthday candles. Great customer service, excellent value.

We also stopped by the following day for treats and my husband and sister loved their cake pops and lemon bars.

• Visited May 2014
upstate, ny
“Slightly biased, especially since they made my wedding cake”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

You can't go in and just pick one dessert, it just doesn't happen. You get a pie, and come cupcakes and the pile just keeps mounting. That's the way I like it. I don't have a specific favorite, but I think there is something for everyone here! (As long as you like dessert!!)
Anyhow they also made our cake which turned out beautifully. Tasty and delicious, and I'm looking forward to more on my anniversary. Just what we asked for, They took the time to ask a ton of questions. I recommend for both a snack and a big event.

Visited December 2013