“Best of the Best in the Adirondacks.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Balanced Bodywork

Balanced Bodywork
More attraction details
Owner description: Located above High Peaks Cyclery, Balanced Bodywork's studio is convenient and comfortable with free and easy parking. The studio features 4 treatment rooms, two of which can accomodate couples massages, with a comfortable lounge.Access the studio directly from the parking lot.
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best of the Best in the Adirondacks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Tim and Shelley and their team of therapists are the best in the adirondacks. Skip the spa massages and go to B&B for a professional sports massage. Make an appointment well in advance. They book up quickly.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank SourD21

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“best masssage EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

The best massage EVER! I booked this on a whim, called around 4:30 and they saw me promptly at 6:30. Very professional and the perfect amount of oil and pressure. A perfect end to a long hiking day! I had Tim, he was awesome!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Sara G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best in the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

My husband and I travel a lot and we typically schedule a couples massage at the end of a long day's workout. This massage was not only the best in Lake Placid, it was seriously the best we have ever had EVER! We both left super relaxed and feeling awesome. Thanks Balanced Bodywork!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Traceynj
nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Massage, best in Lake Placid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012 via mobile

My husband and I visited the lake placid region this weekend and we were looking for a Massage place. I googled reviews and Balanced Bodywork had the best reviews and word if mouth, so we visited it. Shelly worked on me and I have to say that she gave me one of the best massages I've had in a while! I love that we filled out info on any medical conditions or injuries we may have and they take that into consideration.

The massage was well executed and hit right on all my sore and tense spots. I have a bad back and Shelly was aware of it and adjusted the pressure accordingly. My husband also loved his massage with his soft-spoken and well informed masseuse. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the area.

3 Thank travaller77
Saratoga Springs, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely Couples Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Booked a couples massage here when we went to LP for a weekend. Very relaxing and the masseurs were good about asking what areas you needed help with. Convenient location and much more reasonably priced than other more "posh" spas in town. Would definitely go back!

Visited September 2012