“Awesome tubing day!”
Review of ADK Aquatics

ADK Aquatics
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Lake Placid
More attraction details
Owner description: Come ride Lake Placid...Whether wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing, wake surfing, private boat tour or sunset cruise, we have it all. Get towed behind our world class Super Air Nautique as we cruise the lake. Even if you're a first timer or an experienced rider look forward to a great time. Our staff provides a safe, fun, and enjoyable atmosphere the whole family will enjoy.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went out with Wes and Bob yesterday for tubing with two families of 4! Wes was responsive, polite, and organized on booking end, has a gorgeous boat and is a safe and skilled driver. He made it awesome for the kids, very in tune with just the right level of adventure based on the kids. Really great day, thanks guys!!! Will definitely be back!

1  Thank Lovingboulder2018
"skis"
"equipment"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Wes was totally responsive to my reservation inquiry and professional handling all the details. My three boys, plus a friend, had a great time tubing and wakeboarding. Though experienced with water sports, wakesurfing was new to the boys and Wes & Jeremy were patient, skilled instructors. I had a smile on my face the entire excursion watching them try and succeed. It was a total treat. Don't miss it!

3  Thank Kathy K
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Going water tubing with Wes and Jeremy was the highlight of our trip this summer to Lake Placid with our 14 and 12 year old boys. Wes made it easy to schedule and was terrific communicate with. There was bad weather coming in during our scheduled time and safety was his top priority. We rescheduled for a different time and had a blast. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My kids say that water skiing was the best part of our lake placid vacation!!!! Wes and Jeremy were great to talk to and were so patient with my 3 boys. They are 13, 11,and 8. All first times skiers and they all got up in 3 try's or less and had an absolute amazing time. They talked about it for the rest of the week. Being out on the boat in lake placid is so beautiful. Hardly any other boats out there so completely safe for the kids. Thanks Wes and Jeremy for giving my kids a great experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We have been with Wes since he started. In the past, we have taken out the double tube for an hour. We decided to take it up a notch and try water skiing and wake boarding. We are a family of five so committed to two hours. Four of the five of us got right up. My son had a really hard time, but I will say that Wes and Jeremy have the patience of a saint. We loved it so much that we booked a third hour two days later. Went out at 7:30am. Wes had us in wetsuits and we had a blast. Surprisingly, my children will sleep until noon if allowed, but two of the three sprung out of bed at 6:45 in anticipation of another great ride. I can't say enough about Wes and Jeremy. They are fantastic. Even just to get a view of the lake and learn about the camps is well worth it. Looking forward to next year!