“Lovely ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Large group us ate here. Lovely food. Dealt with quickly and efficiently. Lovely staff. Would come here again.

There are newer reviews for Mr Mike's Pizza Restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Eat here whenever in Placid. Staff is friendly and you can get your pasta dish small or large which is helpful!

1  Thank LBskis
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Mr Mikes is the best pizza in town period. I come from a pizza town so after moving to the placid area I was hesitant based on my experiences elsewhere but I was pleasantly surprised with Mr Mikes. I haven't tried any other offerings but all of the pizza I've eaten there has exceeded the expectations of this pizza lover

1  Thank Matthew D
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We get delivery from here now and then. It seems like each time we order the food gets worse. Tonight we got calamari that tasted like it had gone bad and was cold. the large order of tortelloni we got wasn't big enough for my boyfriend and the price is ridiculous. Plus it was supposed to come with an artichoke red pepper cream sauce, instead it came with their same old marinara. Just gross and overpriced. Never eating here again.

1  Thank Dksirnenssi
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Went there at about 930 on a sat nite, only people in the place were about 20 men drinking and having pizza. ordered a medium pizza which was actually good, also ordered tortellini in alfredo sauce, came out with 4 raviolis and alfredo sauce, the dish was terrible. our waiter must of had a long day because after he took our order, he didn't come back to the table the rest of our visit. I had to go to the register to ask for my bill and to get a bag for my left over pizza. I stood there at least 5 minutes while the employees just looked at me. no one acknowledged me. horrible service, only plus was the pizza.