“Disappointed Again”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pete's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We last went to dinner at this restaurant 5 years ago during the "off season." Food was not good. We returned over this weekend as our regular haunts were packed. Our waitress was the only good thing about the meal. She was attentive and helpful. We ordered off the Bar menu as we were in a bit of rush. Artichoke dip appetizer was OK but there wasn't enough Pita Bread with it. Hamburgers were like Hockey Pucks. I didn't think a restaurant could ruin a burger. They were small, dry and over done. Prices were on the high side. I won't be returning for a third time.

1  Thank Bill47533
There are newer reviews for Pete's Steakhouse

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Went to Pete's Saturday, to be served by this moron who treated us like crap, like we were not worthy of her attention and service. The food sucked big time as the steak was not fit to feed my dog. I was charged extra for having blue cheese dressing on my house salad. Not to mention that the place looked fine upon entering but, dark, dusty and seriously outdated after we were seated. Our waitress Val had a personality like cat poop that she that she should have left in the litterbox. She was very slow on serving our drinks, never asked us if things were ok once she dropped our plates on the table probably due to the fact that she knew she was serving us garbage food that was not fit for my dog. Pete's will never see us eating there again.

2  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We were told this place would be great as the Steak & Seafood Rest was packed across the street and we didn't want to wait 1.5 hours. We finally got into the restaurant. We waited about 15 minutes after sitting. We ordered, then we waietd for a dinner which seemed like it took forever. The food was good but the service and wait was too much to deal with

Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and I went here for a romantic dinner in August, 2012. Was hoping for much more, but the menu was very old-fashioned and the prices were very high. The portions weren't that big for the price and nothing tasted extraordinary. The view is nice - a nice panorama view of the lake in the back of the restaurant. But we were pretty disappointed otherwise.

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

I have to say the one and only thing that really sticks out to me we're the countless fake plants... Aka dust collectors! You can see the dust from anywhere in the restaurant. Oh wait... Another thing that sticks out.... How about the bathrooms? I'm only 5'2 and I can see over the stalls, how odd?? Very very disturbing and uncomfortable. Will not go back for those two reasons alone.
But as for food we spent A LOT of money for very poor food. Salads were veryy small and my vegetables were 100% frozen. I was very disappointed. We paid 60 for three people for lunch and I only had 1/2 meal technically... Won't be going back and would not recommend it.