“Anothee fabulous experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Freestyle Cuisine - CLOSED

Freestyle Cuisine
Price range: US$9 - US$31
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Waterford, New York
“Anothee fabulous experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We come here for dinner to celebratey husbands birthday and we are never disappointed. The cocktails, the food, the service are the best in Lake Placid. Not to be missed.

Lake Placid, New York
“Hidden Gem in Lake Placid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

My family and I have been in Lake Placid for a number of years now but never stopped by. Although this restaurant doesn't look like much from the street, dining here was a delightful experience. After being welcomed by a super-friendly host, we were given a choice of dining outside, in booths by the bar, or in the living room (all separate rooms). The restaurant was very cozy and beautifully decorated (the ceiling in the living room was especially gorgeous). We ordered pesto pasta, crab cakes, chicken, and caprese salad. The food was outstanding! The service was a bit slower than usual, but the food was well worth the wait! Perfectly cooked and seasoned! I should add the pasta was freshly homemade! I would highly recommend this restaurant. We will be returning!

• Visited July 2014
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freestyle is a Unique Dinning Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Freestyle Cuisine is a charming restaurant and a delightful dining experience. From the moment we walked in - we knew it was going to be a unique experience.
Paul the bartender could not wait to serve up a unique cocktail to quench our thirst.
Then for diner Chef Brosseau prepared some amazing dishes of which he uses ingrediants from several local farms - which we really liked. We started with the Oyster's Rockefeller, Beef Carpaccio and Tuna Crudo and for our entree we shared the Ribeye. Everything was delicious and the staff was well seasoned and attentive to our needs.

• Visited June 2014
upstate, ny
“I don't want to give away a favorite but I can't help it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I'm going to work backwards, because I love desserts and this place has one of my absolute favorites.
Dark chocolate creme brûlée . Enough said
They also make a mean Moscow mule. No idea what it is?? Then you have to just go try it.
We were given a generous gift certificate this winter, and didn't let it go to waste. I have to say even mid winter, a peeve is a cold bathroom, but so what if you have to add a space heater( as they did) a warm toilet makes me a happy customer!
Have tried many dishes, and we love the beef carpaccio appetizer, never had it before here and it is now a favorite. Also the crab cake, and the risotto, and even he chicken. And I really love that they are focusing on locally available ingredients. I have been secretly sharing them, but now I'm all out sharing!!

Visited May 2014
Saranac Lake, New York
“Don't drive by!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

This place can be overlooked because of it's location. Kind of tucked back off the road. Food and service are excellent! Well presented and delicious. Not really a kid's place because of the food choices. Homemade breads, desserts. The crab cakes were amazing! As was the homemade cider donuts with a dish of homemade coffee ice cream. You will not forget the bartender or his mustache. He is quite the mixologist.

• Visited April 2014