We are returning from spending a week at the White Face Lodge and we had an exceptional experience. Service was everything you would expect from a resort at this price point. Rooms were large and comfortable. The grounds are beautiful. And there is SO much for kids to do: a game room, a pool, an ice cream parlor, a bowling alley, a theater (which had a live magic show one night), and a kids camp. meanwhile, the daily breakfast buffet was great, and the two restaurants were really wonderful (tho pricey). Only downside: the workout room was a little small and you would find yourself waiting if you went at peak time (8-8:30). And, if you don't have kids, you may not find this very relaxing - it is very focused on families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge