We have vacationed here three times and each time the stay has been wonderful. I never want to leave the resort. I am so sad I want to cry! They have plenty of amenties to make the stay luxurious, peaceful and pampered. But at the same time it is completely kid friendly. We have stayed in the summer and winter and times my two teenage boys have never had a minute of boredom. The activities staff are attentive and enjoy working with the kids. It is four seasoned so no mattered how awful the upstate New York weather is there is plenty to do. We had friends from South Caroliina join us in July and they are already planning on comming back up in January! It is hard to sum up how much we enjoy coming to Whiteface other than to say we can think of one complaint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge