Just back from a 2-family vacation - 4 adults and 4 kids ages 5-7. Could not have asked for a more fantastic experience for all! The accommodations are lovely and immaculate, and every member of the staff is polite and helpful. Further, while the hotel was at or close to maximum capacity, it simply never felt crowded. There was plenty for all to do (swimming, tennis, bowling, game room, movie theater, hiking trails, boating) - but not too much to overwhelm. Our kids all attended "Camp Canoe" in the morning which gave the adults a few hours to relax, and then we had our afternoons and evenings together to enjoy all the lodge had to offer. I could not imagine a lovelier place to have spent the week, and we will absolutely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Adirondack Mountains, this exclusive resort is a haven of comfort and elegance. A retreat where guests can relax in sumptuous all suites resort and enjoy superb cuisine. A refined atmosphere, log architecture, fire places, world class spa, year round activities and the Canoe Beach club on Lake Placid. The Lodge is both a family friendly destination and an adult playground or romantic escape. A Member of Leading Hotels of The World and the most Luxurious Full Service Resort in the Adirondacks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Whiteface Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge