The Whiteface Lodge
Crowne Plaza Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$159
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
US$110
US$99
QualityInn
Lake House(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$159
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
Hotels.com
Best Western Adirondack Inn(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$152
galahotels.com
Cobble Mountain Lodge(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa(Lake Placid)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$376
Official Hotel
  • Pool
1,233 results
All reviewsbowling alleymovie theaterthe indoor outdoor poolkanu restaurantkanu loungebedroom suitethe ice cream parlorwasher dryerfull kitchengames roomturn down servicekamp kanuvalet servicetwo laneheated bathroom floorsfree popcorncookies
Reviewed 8 October 2010

The Whiteface Lodge has thought of pretty much everything you could want or expect. The suite was very large (upstairs/downstairs) and very nice with lovely views. Restaraunts in town were better than the lodge restaraunt and I wish they had wi-fi but otherwise a great stay. I would go back again happily anytime!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank SCMother_of_two_boys
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Staying at the Whiteface Lodge was a big surprise for me. My fiancé and I went in June as a graduation present for my Master's Degree and we stayed at the Marriott, which was also a great hotel. We pulled into the Whiteface Lodge and was amazed at its beauty. In September we went up again as a 'week-end' get-away. Little did I know our stay there would lead to a wedding proposal. During our stay there we encountered some issues which were uncontrollable, fire alarm going off during our couples massage, the car attendant almost slamming our car into a Hummer H2, and our engagement dinner where we were somewhat neglected by what seemed like a stressed out waiter who had too many tables. But even with those few issues, I have nothing bad to say about the lodge itself. We have even booked our wedding there in which Emily, the Administrative Assistant has been helpful to my fiancé about giving him all the information to coordinator it. My fiancé also wrote a letter to the General Manager of the Whiteface Lodge about our experience just so they knew the issues we had. In returned, he received a prompt response and received an apology about our concerns and would address them. Being able to contact the GE and having such a quick response was amazing and shows that the establishment takes what the consumer feels seriously. I am super excited to have my wedding there and we are going back up next weekend to speak to Emily who is going to take us through the wedding process step by step! What more could you ask for from a place like this!? As I said I am very lucky to have been there for my engagement and even luckier to have my wedding there. One thing I also want to say that even with those three concerns we had, regardless the staff was great and friendly: the stressed out waiter, the attendant who drove a little too fast, and the poor masseuse’s who while finishing our massages had a bright blinking lights and clicking which caused headaches! All I can say to the lodge is keep up the great work and I cannot wait for the futures memories I am going to have there!!

1  Thank tkalbacher22
Reviewed 7 October 2010

From the moment you pull up to the valet and walk into the main area of the grand lodge, you instantly know you are somewhere special. What can I say...everything here was fantastic. Yes, it may be pricey but you do get what you pay for. Every suite has a kitchen, bathroom, many with two, and anything else you could ask for. Grounds, swimming pool, restaurant, rooms were all perfect! Nightly turn down service and morning service always came with an added surprise (fresh Granola for the day, cookies for after dinner, bedside water). Staff was super friendly and helpful. Great view of Whiteface mountain.

If you are looking for a special place to take that someone special, put this on your list!

1  Thank TravelingDad3
Reviewed 28 September 2010

This Whiteface Lodge is beautiful and the amenities are amazing. I would absolutely recommend the Lodge to any couples looking for a getaway. Relax by the fireplace in your bedroom or take in views from your private deck. We are going back for Valentine's Day!

1  Thank HEK423
Reviewed 23 September 2010

This place is the real deal. They leave no detail unattended. If you want to experience a luxurious, great lodge setting, this is it in new york. Unbelievable. The service from top to bottom is incredible and the suites are in the top 3 rooms of any hotel we know. But, again, this is in the style of the great lodges and we love that.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family