I travel to New England each fall to enjoy the beautiful leaves. My trip would not be complete without a stay at Paradox Lodge! The lodge is decorated in true Adirondack style, with loads of interesting items displayed throughout. Remember to ask the proprietors the history of the lodge. It's quite a story and the "before and after" photos will amaze you. I always request the Daisy Room, which is decorated in a warm and sunny yellow. It's comfortable and cozy and I sleep better there than I do at home! The rooms each have a private bath, which is not always the case at a B&B. Guests are invited to relax in the comfortable living room, where you can enjoy a drink by the fireplace or curl up with one of the many books guests may borrow. Don't miss the cooked-to-order breakfast when staying here. The food is excellent and the service is impeccable. It's a short walk to Main Street, where there are shops and boutiques galore. I look forward to my annual excursion, and my stay at Paradox Lodge is a high point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradox Lodge and Cedar Lodge guest rooms all have private bath and rates include a full breakfast that is cooked to order. The Cedar Lodge rooms all have king amenities with the Pisgah and Jenkins rooms having gas fireplaces and decks. All guests have access to the lake front and free boats. Breakfast is served in the dining room in the main lodge (Paradox). We also have a full bar and guests can relax in the living room in front of the fireplace. Our restaurant now serves private dinner parties and special events with advance notice and a minimum of six guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Paradox Lodge & Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradox Lodge & Cedar Hotel Lake Placid
- Paradox Lodge And Cedar Lodge