We went to the Paradox Lodge for dinner to celebrate a birthday. It was one of the best meals I have ever had!! The decor is a bit unusual, but the food is exceptional!! I had scallops on a skewer of rosemary that were perfect, and the plate was full of vegetables done to perfection!
We had never been to Lake Placid before, and when I asked my husband if he'd like to go again, his comment, was "only if we can go to Paradox Lodge for dinner!!!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradox Lodge and Cedar Lodge guest rooms all have private bath and rates include a full breakfast that is cooked to order. The Cedar Lodge rooms all have king amenities with the Pisgah and Jenkins rooms having gas fireplaces and decks. All guests have access to the lake front and free boats. Breakfast is served in the dining room in the main lodge (Paradox). We also have a full bar and guests can relax in the living room in front of the fireplace. Our restaurant now serves private dinner parties and special events with advance notice and a minimum of six guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradox Lodge & Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradox Lodge And Cedar Lodge
- Paradox Lodge & Cedar Hotel Lake Placid