The Paradox Lodge was suggested by some friends that enjoyed their 30 wedding anniversary at the lodges restaurant. Not only was the food out of this word I had the best rest in years on their comfortable beds and the linens are top quality. If you want a worry free weekend leave it to Nan and Red the hosts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradox Lodge and Cedar Lodge guest rooms all have private bath and rates include a full breakfast that is cooked to order. The Cedar Lodge rooms all have king amenities with the Pisgah and Jenkins rooms having gas fireplaces and decks. All guests have access to the lake front and free boats. Breakfast is served in the dining room in the main lodge (Paradox). We also have a full bar and guests can relax in the living room in front of the fireplace. Our restaurant now serves private dinner parties and special events with advance notice and a minimum of six guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paradox Lodge & Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradox Lodge & Cedar Hotel Lake Placid
- Paradox Lodge And Cedar Lodge