This is our second stay here this year. That itself should say how much we like this place. We feel like they are family. The bed was made for us every day and we had new clean towels also. For breakfast I had waffles, pancakes, and french toast. All on different days. They were all top notch. Dinner is also the best place in town. All the food is locally grown and harvested. So is the maple syrup. You must make reservations for it but it will be the best meal you'll have!
Thanks for another great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradox Lodge and Cedar Lodge guest rooms all have private bath and rates include a full breakfast that is cooked to order. The Cedar Lodge rooms all have king amenities with the Pisgah and Jenkins rooms having gas fireplaces and decks. All guests have access to the lake front and free boats. Breakfast is served in the dining room in the main lodge (Paradox). We also have a full bar and guests can relax in the living room in front of the fireplace. Our restaurant now serves private dinner parties and special events with advance notice and a minimum of six guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paradox Lodge & Cedar Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradox Lodge And Cedar Lodge
- Paradox Lodge & Cedar Hotel Lake Placid