At last minute lucky to find room here for ironman this past weekend. My son participated in event and I volunteered in men transition tent. Inn met our needs, but price was inflated due to event. Interior room was large and quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff pleasant and helpful. About 1.5 miles from mirror lake up and down big hill. Easy walk if parking an issue in village. Access to lake placid with free paddle boats and canoes - nice area for picnic. Right on main road but most rooms up a hill so road traffic not an issue. Free USA today and Wall Street journal made for good reading. Provides wifi but my iPad kept getting dropped. No AT&T cell service inside room. On balance a good choice if reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures, golf getaways, Olympic experiences and other outdoor pursuits, Comfort Inn on Lake Placid offers affordable and comfortable lodgings on the shores of Lake Placid in the heart of the Adirondack Park. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destination, Whiteface Mountain, this hotel is ideal for families, groups and even solo adventurers.The Comfort Inn on Lake Placid features deluxe full hot breakfast served daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a year-round indoor heated pool and hot tub. For groups and meetings, our hotel also boasts versatile meeting/banquet space for up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Ny
- Lake Placid Comfort Inn