Spent 2 nights. Had been here several years ago and had a drive-up. This time stayed in the main building and was superior to what I remembered. More convenient parking and a great view from a private balcony.
Read recent review by member who had Room 120 and hated the bed - I was in 122 and the bed was fine. Rooms are well lived-in but everything was clean, convenient and worked. Typical continental breakfast was OK.
Good restaurants within walking distance, but need to drive to get to downtown bustle. This was a plus for me.
Staff was very accommodating and service was excellent. Definitely recommended for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures, golf getaways, Olympic experiences and other outdoor pursuits, Comfort Inn on Lake Placid offers affordable and comfortable lodgings on the shores of Lake Placid in the heart of the Adirondack Park. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destination, Whiteface Mountain, this hotel is ideal for families, groups and even solo adventurers.The Comfort Inn on Lake Placid features deluxe full hot breakfast served daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a year-round indoor heated pool and hot tub. For groups and meetings, our hotel also boasts versatile meeting/banquet space for up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Ny
- Lake Placid Comfort Inn