Went to Lake Placid on Father's Day weekend. Had stayed at this same hotel in the 90's when it was a Howard Johnson's. The room was a great rate. Had a great view of the mountains and pool/hot tub was a great add. If you looking for high end this isn't it. However, for a basic room with a fabulous view. A great value. The continental breakfast was a great value as well. Something for everyone. It may be off the main st but parking in town was no issue. Great restaurants as well in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures, golf getaways, Olympic experiences and other outdoor pursuits, Comfort Inn on Lake Placid offers affordable and comfortable lodgings on the shores of Lake Placid in the heart of the Adirondack Park. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destination, Whiteface Mountain, this hotel is ideal for families, groups and even solo adventurers.The Comfort Inn on Lake Placid features deluxe full hot breakfast served daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a year-round indoor heated pool and hot tub. For groups and meetings, our hotel also boasts versatile meeting/banquet space for up to 350 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Comfort Inn Lake Placid Ny
- Lake Placid Comfort Inn