This was our second stay, and we enjoyed ourselves even more this time. The last time that we were here was during ski season and we had the kids with us. We loved the place then, which is why we decided to come back for a little retreat while the kids were at soccer camp.
The rooms are well appointed and comfortable, especially the beds! I love that they pay attention to the little details. The staff and main restaurant are excellent. It is the only hotel that we have ever stayed in where we "wanted" to hang around in the lobby. During the winter there are fires in every fireplace. Both times there were guests all around, playing games, engrossed in conversation, or simply relaxing.
We traveled with three teenage boys last time. They all loved the indoor pool, workout room, and playing board games with each other in the lobby. Our room had an even better view of the lake than before. We loved our romantic getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort