We stayed here for one night over a mini 4th of July get away. We had a lovely suite overlooking the lake with balcony. I cannot say what prices are in the area because we did not look around. Our rate seemed high but perhaps it was not - and it was the holiday period of course.
Interior spaces are nicely kept up and lodge-feeling. Outside pool was nice and we liked the location close to town but on the edge. Room service was ok but the hotel very nicely took care of an issue we had.
We enjoyed the stay but feel like cleaning staff should clean the balconies as well so they are on par with the cleanliness inside. We shared our balcony with lots of spider webs and large spiders. I know they could return fast but I think these had been there for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort