We have stayed here several times over the years. It is a lovely rustic luxury inn. We obviously enjoy it and so do many others since it is often full at the times of year we like to come down from Canada.
Service is welcoming and friendly in all respects. But our two beefs are the extra charges for Internet access and the lack of a toll-free number for Canadians. This is not a cheap of even a moderately- priced hotel so we don't expect to be nickel and dimed on small things. And the lack of a toll-free number when so many Canadians are just across the border seems a bit arrogant to me. The impression is that we - the owners - don't care about your inconvenience of phoning and being kept on hold at your expense because you come down anyway. Please owners take note of this. If you do have a toll free number we would like to see it on your website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort