Our family of five stayed at the Mirror Lake Inn during the week between Christmas and New Years, and had a wonderful time! We stayed in one of the rooms by the lake, which was in the Colonial House. With the lake frozen over, we were able to walk right out the door onto the lake. The hotel has a terrific buffet breakfast in the morning, sakiting riks on the pond for hockey and figure skating, and on New Years' Eve at midnight they hosted a balloon drop and champagne toast, which was really special. The staff is so courteous, and the facilities are wonderful. Only issue is the fact that some of their free equipment that you can borrow is in rough shape -- in particular 2/3 of the snow shoes were broken, and the paddle boats in the summer are very tired. But, it is still a magic place and would return in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort