My boyfriend and I just spent a lovely weekend at the Mirror Lake Inn. We drove there from Kingston, ON and it was a lovely drive down. The resort is located just outside of town (just a short walk) and in an ideal location. The beach (across the street) is quite small. Our room was fantastic, on the fourth floor (room 437) with a wonderful view of the lake anda nice patio. We enjoyed a couples massage at the spa and it was fantastic. We also enjoyed some delicious cuisine! We dined at the View which was fantastic, then we had dinner at The Brown Dog Cafe in town, which was absolutely delicious; and on our last night the concierge recommended a great restaurant called The Interlaken - wonderful!
All in all, we enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning. The hotel has a lovely rustic-upscale feel to it. It has a classic charm and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, TravelClick, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort