One of the landmark hotels in the Lake Placid area with gorgeous views of Mirror Lake, the town and the high peaks of the Adirondacks. The main building is very nice and has great charm. Their shoreline is pristine and very relaxing. The Cottage (their little casual restaurant on the water) is a must. Very interesting and tasty selections.
The room on the whole was pretty average, nice but not breathtaking. Especially for the money. But the views are worth it.
The pool and spa area is very nicely done and the staff their was great.
Their one major shortcoming is the front desk staff seems very inexperienced and indifferent. Our room was not ready when we got there but many people came after us and were given their rooms. Maybe we expect too much.
The wait staff and the bartender were very gracious and friendly. Train the front desk people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Resort