I booked a two night stay at the Mirror Lake Inn in Mid-June for my wife's birthday treat. This wasn't our first stay at the inn - more like our tenth; but it continues to be a favourite destination for us. This time we stayed in a Cloudsplitter Room overlooking the outdoor pool but with dramatic views of the High Peaks in the distance. These latter we viewed form the balcony while having a relaxing drink, or two. On our first day there, my wife's birthday, there was a knock on the door and two young men presented us with a refreshing bottle of mineral water and some delicious chocolates -- a thoughtful birthday wish. Breakfasts in the View, included in our cost, were excellent - lots of choice and very personable and attentive staff. Overall an outstanding Inn and well worth the cost and the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The distinguishing feature of this inn, which has been in business since 1924, is that all 131 rooms have a view of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirror Lake Hotel Lake Placid
- Mirror Lake Inn Resort And Spa
- Mirror Lake Resort