The hotel is located on top of the hill overlooking Mirror Lake & the view is magnificent. It is also just walking distance to the Olympic Center & to the main drag. Convenience is a buzz word for this hotel since you are just a heartbeat away from restuarants & retail places. There is also a free shuttle to go to their restuarant the Boat House which is a must go for it is just so lovely & quaint . The hotel room is spacious, clean & overall okay. The hotel itself is a little dated & could use some renovation. The hotel staff were polite & professional also we got free wifi which is really a big plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza