We stayed four nights at the Crowne Plaza, and overall our experience was positive. There was a major misstep on our second day as the housekeepers never attended our room, but the front desk responded quickly to our complaint and were at least able to provide fresh towels and refilled amenities, and there were no other service issues during our stay. The location of this property is nearly ideal - it's very close to downtown but sits high enough to provide excellent views of Mirror Lake and the surrounding High Peaks. The caveat is that the walk up (and down) is very steep, and this may be an issue for some folks. There seemed to be a lot of families staying here, and this is a large resort so it would work well for bigger groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza