The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were a little dated but clean. I like the fact that there was a fridge and microwave in the room. It was also nice to be provided with linen spray as one of toiletries. The hotel is at the top of the hill in front of the lake so it provides you with a great view. The breakfast buffet was a good value. Parking is free and there is also a free shuttle that runs by the hotel. There is also free internet which is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Center of village, overlooking lake, adjacent to Olympic Center. Family owned & operated. Quality & Meetings Service Excellence award winner. Highlights: 245 guest rooms and suites, many with Jacuzzis & fireplaces, 45 holes championship golf, 6 tennis courts, indoor pool & whirlpool, fitness room, extensive meeting space, private beach with paddle & row boats at the Lake Placid Club. Restaurants: MacKenzie's, Great Room Lobby & Bar, The Lake Placid Club Golf House, (year round weddings/special events, and seasonal for lunch) and The Lake Placid Club Boathouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Resort And Golf Club Lake Placid
- Crowne Plaza Resort & Golf Club Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Lake Placid Crowne Plaza