“Waaow”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Waaow”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Really great experience. A fantastic way to discover the island. Very professional service caring for customers and adapting the offer in function of the weather conditions

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Atlantic Beach
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Great once in the air, but beware of the business practice”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I called and booked a flight for the following day. They had one seat and the booking experience was great, with English speaking agent. They asked for my credit card to secure the seat. The next morning they picked me up at the hotel as agreed and the check in went fine. However, there were 2 passengers who did not show and the company had trouble to reach them. So, when I inquired about what would happen if they don't show, I was told that they would not fly with only 3 people. And when I asked about that since they had their credit card to guarantee the flight should be paid for whether they show up or not, I was told that they could not charge their card. So why do they ask for the card to begin with. For a while I was very concerned that we would not fly and I was not interested in refunding the money, since I wanted to see the island and not see money. Finally the couple arrived and we took off. The scenery was spectacular and we could understand the pilot just fine who narrated the flight in French and English. Well worth it. I just could have done without worrying if the flight would take place on my last day on the island. If you go, take the early morning flights, as clouds will come in later in the morning and you might not be able to see or go places they would normally take you.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank WorldTravelers2000
Prague - Czech Republic
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Go for it!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Wonderful experience, they picked us up in the hotel and took us to their airport to decide if we want to go or not (were there in rainy season, so nobody was sure, if we see something).

Very proffesional service, everyone was very friendly. They told us we won't be able to see volcano but when we were flying over cilaos, the pilot said: you are lucky, the weather turned nice, we will see volcano. It was stunning and amazing!

We can recommend it to everyone, life lasting experience. If you are traveling in a rainy season, book it for the morning only - 7 or 8 am.

Visited February 2013