Magnificent! The accommodation at Les Alizes is remarkable: a large villa with loads of space, including a pattio and balcony; a big kitchen diner and large lounge. The villas are well equipped and well maintained by the friendly and helpful staff. Don't worry if you didn't get your French O-level either - many of the staff have excellent English (but do try the occasional Bonjour and Merci). The local area is great - wonderful beach, fascinating village, local shops and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly facing the ocean and with a 180° view looking down onto the mythical beaches of Cap Skirring, renowned as the most beautiful in all of West Africa. The hotel is situated in a luxuriant tropical garden which combines the softness of African living with the strictest European requirements. The hotel only has 15 large suites and 2 lofts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Alizes Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Alizes Beach Hotel Cap Skiring
- Hotel Les Alizes Beach
- Les Alizes Beach Resort Senegal/Cap Skiring