Nice looking hotel, nice garden, very large and well arranged rooms, very quiet place, food ok even if too International Dishes. But extras like Bars, Wines, Excursions-Trips arranged by the Hotel, are much too expensive compared to what can be found esayly outside by your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly facing the ocean and with a 180° view looking down onto the mythical beaches of Cap Skirring, renowned as the most beautiful in all of West Africa. The hotel is situated in a luxuriant tropical garden which combines the softness of African living with the strictest European requirements. The hotel only has 15 large suites and 2 lofts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Alizes Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Alizes Beach Hotel Cap Skiring
- Hotel Les Alizes Beach
- Les Alizes Beach Resort Senegal/Cap Skiring