“simply one of the best curries you will eat anywhere”
Review of Moti Mahal

Moti Mahal
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Jinja
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I'm from England which of course has some fine Indian food, but this place is right up there with the best in London. All the dishes I've tried there have been top notch. You can choose between mild/medium/hot for each one. I've been recommending it to all the travellers I meet, and indeed the Uganda team I work with, and all are pleased.
The cost is very fair compared to other restaurants in Jinga too.

There are newer reviews for Moti Mahal

Reviewed 7 June 2014

As a starter we had a chicken tikka and a pappadum topped with a salsa (forgot the exact name). Main was chicken madras. Tasty and smooth! The mixed kebab was different to the picture of the wall but as it was very tasty we decided not to say anything to the helpful waiter. Complementary dessert. Nice lemon juice and mango lassi with a scoop of ice cream! Recommended!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On our trip to Uganda we visited Moti Mahal twice. the food was so good fresh and amazing flavours. if you are in the area pop in for friendly service and a great curry.

1  Thank rhonademps
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been here on many occasions - the food is excellent, there is a very broad menu and the service is normally very good (although it can be slow if it's a particularly busy evening). Portions are very good and they are willing to cater for specific dietary requirements. I can highly recommend the thali with all you can eat rice, naan bread, and dahl with your choice of curry. Never had a bad meal here and will definitely be going again!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were starving and had a great meal at Moti Mahal. So good we returned for our last night. Very good food and plenty of it.

1  Thank karen j