All reviews baska voda tapas bar grill restaurant star hotel sea view all inclusive package tuna breakfast and dinner mineral water fabulous food del posto stunning sunsets mini disco glass of sparkling wine half board hotel is located entertainment team
Reviewed 6 September 2018

You can immediately tell that the hotel is new or at least has been renewed. Spacious and clean. We booked a Premium room with a sea view and this part is what we did not like most. The room was great, very spacious, clean, nicely arranged but unfortunately for us we did not get the sea view for which we paid a lot more to have. Of course we could see the sea but it was a very, very limited view due to the tree's and rooftops of the other parts of the hotel. Funny that there are only two premium rooms located like this. All of the others are in different sections.
The food was good but not great. The service of the waiter's though was only average.
Very convenient parking with lot's of spaces.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacob2571
Reviewed 1 September 2018

finally, great experience in Croatia. Staff with smile and always ready to help, rooms regular clean, restaurant with great staff, food for all peaky guest like my self, exceptional!!! Attention to details! Place to get rest! Quiet! Although, if you like, 10 min off walk you have a place with standard coffee places, restaurants, shops , etc.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet but maybe basement and first floor balcony, close to restaurant napa, maybe a bit noise
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BenjaminS2857
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 10 nights and could have easily stayed longer. Booked all inclusive option. I know some other reviews talk about lack of cocktails etc but the drinks we would choose - beer, wine , G&T etc are available. Local wine and beer are good. The food is beautiful and plentiful. We are non meat eaters (although the meat options looked lovely and again plentiful - fillet steak, lamb cutlets etc) and there was so much choice. Well cooked variety of fish every day - not repetitive and didn’t get bored of buffet choices. Went to al a carte and had tuna - lovely! We took money with the intention of having a few meals at local restaurants sourced on trip advisor prior to holiday. The food was so nice however we didn’t venture out to eat once. Only bill we settled when we left Croatia was for one bottle of wine from al a carte restaurant - this came as a great recommendation from sommelier Marin (you can choose the local wine by the glass in the all inclusive option at restaurant despite some reviews saying you must pay extra). This brings me to staff. A credit to the hotel. All are fabulous. So friendly and accommodating. I left a very expensive package on plane and didn’t realise until reached hotel. The reception staff wonderful and helped me by speaking to airport staff. Diane - Thomas Cook rep - collected package for me from split airport. So grateful. Great service. The hotel is spotless. My husband and I called the team ‘The cleaning army’. They were relentless and made sure everywhere was pristine long before most people were awake. Location idyllic- beach and area beautiful. I could go on and on. I would heartily recommend this hotel and area of the world to anyone. Just fabulous!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean and tidy, large spacious rooms. Very friendly staff especially entertainment team my 7yr old daughter is very shy but she loved them. My only negatives were the fact they won't give you tape water and in hotel very expensive to drink compared to good local bars and restaurants so we then upgraded to all inclusive which was still mixing some drinks and basic cocktails that I feel should be on there

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank georgesanuel84
Reviewed 26 August 2018

No one seemed to know about Brela at home (Canada) and this is truly a hidden gem of an area. This particular hotel is also the best in the city. The infinity pool, beach, room, staff, cleanliness and facilities were all great. Highly recommend using this hotel to relax and travel the coast or to other nearby places such as Mostar. High quality, all newly renovated and very well done. If you are choosing between the two Bluesuns in Brela, this one is miles ahead of the other. We had a sea view room with a balcony that was large and fantastic which helped too.

Room Tip: sea view with balcony
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple