All reviews baska voda tapas bar grill restaurant star hotel sea view all inclusive package tuna breakfast and dinner mineral water fabulous food del posto stunning sunsets mini disco glass of sparkling wine half board hotel is located entertainment team
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, lovely food and friendly staff. Just what a holiday requires.
Easy to get into Split on a day trip.
We chose half board, nice to have the meals in the hotel apart from lunch as this is a very small village. Short walk to Boska Voda from Brela.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel kept spotlessly clean. Buffet food some of the best we have had, plenty of choice and all kept at correct temperature. Lovely outside terrace with beautiful views attached to restaurant. All inclusive basis gives you all you need wherever you want it, the local gin is very good. AC works very well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharron R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 4 Nights. Upon arrival we checked in straight away even though check in was 2pm we were allowed at 12pm with a welcome drink. Room did not disappoint at all, we had a booked a twin room with side sea view and balcony and was really pleased with the room. The hotel and setting is absolutely amazing . I have worked in the Travel industry for 22 years and travelled the world but Croatia has completely blown me away. Food is very good but maybe a few more choices would help. We had all inclusive and cocktails are not included which I find very strange. The only negative thing I would say is that the staff aren’t over friendly, can’t figure out if it is because it’s the end of the season for the hotel but a smile goes a long way and hotel doesn’t supply irons because of fires regs but offer ironing service for a extra charge seriously!!!!Would I return , 100% I would without a doubt. Fantastic holiday and most beautiful setting in the world.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank louisejanee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

staff are great. rooms clean. separate shower and toilet. good food and decent drinks. entertainment is actually decent!

walk into Brela if you like busy but relaxed on an evening. baske voda the other way is a bit more 'party. people are friendly and get away from hotel pools to the beaches for snorkelling.

bring deck shoes as it's pebble not sand.

Oh and bring mosquito stuff - they pack a real sharp bite here, worst I've had in a long time.

Croatia really is gorgeous - especially krka falls.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 2 weeks at this gorgeous hotel in Brela. When we arrived we were greets with a cool towel and a glass of sparkling wine. Checking in was quick and efficient and took all of 10 minutes. I’d paid for a side sea view and was amazed that I had a sea view! They classed it as side because of a roof top below but it had no impact on our view.
The room was very clean and well equipped with a hair dryer and kettle. We were all inclusive and bottles of mineral water were included which was a bonus!
I have read many reviews about the limited drinks available as part of the all inclusive package but you can get water, orange and apple juice, tea and coffe, whisky, gin, wine, beer and plenty of fizzy drinks too. I found this more than enough as for cocktails I enjoyed visiting the cocktail shack on the beach where drinks were reasonably priced and gorgeous!
The staff at the hotel are an absolute credit to themselves. Everyone goes above and beyond to have a conversation with you and ask about your day which I think is really lovely!
As a school teacher I have to travel at peak times which can be very expensive but also very busy. The hotel was full to capacity but it never felt that way. If we went to the pool at any time during the day we could always get a sunbed without reserving them! The inifity pool gets pretty crowded because of the activities but we spent our time in the top pool as it was quieter.
The food on offer was outstanding and suited every taste. The cake table was my favourite, although I think signs to point out ingredients in case of allergies would be a nice touch. I have a nut allergy and wasn’t sure what cakes I could have. However, when I asked the chef they came straight out to help me and even offered to make me something else if I didn’t like the nut free options!
We booked this holiday a year in advance and built up expectations in our heads that were completely exceeded! I’d recommend this hotel to anybody and I’d happily go back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple