Stayed at this location for a business trip in the past week.
- Convenient to get to, near the airport
- Has a restaurant next to the hotel
- Rooms are big, had a double and it was one of the larger hotel rooms I have been in a while
- Free wireless in the rooms
- They gave a welcome bag including water, snacks and slippers
- Air conditioner slammed on and off all night. I adjusted it several times but it kept coming on and would not regulate the room. I complained in the morning and they said they would look at it... the woman in front of me also complained... see a trend?
- Toilet flush is LOUD
- Roud noise is LOUD
- Not a big offering of amenities in the bathroom.
- Breakfast... not free... and the people are RUDE. Sat down as there was a menu, finally went up to the counter and they said they would get our order so we waited... and waited... and waited. Finally they came over and said you have to come up to give your order, but they would make an exception. We ordered. A short blonde woman (40ish) came over and in a rude manner said that we are lucky that our order was taken and that we have to order at the counter. She was VERY pushy, rude and frankly ruined the stay more than the noisy air conditioner.
- Do not order the "smoothie" as it is more like a milk shake... it was AWFUL and for $5.....
Overall, ok for a FAST stay, but I wouldn't hang around there too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Affordable Luxury at the New Hotel Indigo in Albany, New York The Hotel Indigo Albany - Latham is a sophisticated, Full-service hotel near the Albany International Airport (ALB), providing a complimentary shuttle to the airport. Our boutique hotel in Latham, NY is ideal for travelers who desire an oasis to escape from the ordinary, but value the traditional hospitality & services of a standard hotel. Our luxury Albany, NY accommodations offer convenient access to area attractions such as the Saratoga Race Course, Joe Bruno Stadium and the Times Union Center in downtown Albany. Our hotel is near premiere shopping spots including the Colonie Center Mall & upscale, downtown shopping on Pearl, Broadway and Lark Streets. Situated just north of Albany, our upscale hotel in Latham, NY offers close proximity to corporations in the Wolf Road Business District as well as Rensselaer Polytech, GE, the Albany Medical Center and various government offices. We also offer 1,200 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, free high-speed, Wi-Fi Internet access and well-appointed rooms with modern decor that are an oasis for the business traveler to Albany. While lodging at our pet friendly hotel in Albany, we hope you take advantage of our 24-hour fitness center and sauna, Golden Bean coffee shop, and our Blu Stone Bistro and Bar. For the best in luxury Albany accommodations, choose the new Hotel Indigo in beautiful Albany, NY. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Indigo Albany-Latham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Indigo Latham