“A Perfect Saturday Birthday Lunch”
Review of Scarboroughs

Scarboroughs
Ranked #16 of 152 Restaurants in Latham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Scarboroughs Restaurant & Tavern is a casual dining restaurant located in Latham, NY. We specialize in American fare and feature many great burgers, sandwiches, salads, dinners, and house specialities derived form areas around the country. We are open 7 days a week, serving both lunch and dinner and we feature a full bar.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We have eaten here a few times -- and it still feels special. Usually in warm weather we enjoy the awesome deck. But thanks to the long cold winter, the deck wasn't open for my husband's birthday luncheon with family from the area. Guests ranged from 10 to 71. Orders ranged from burgers to salads to my fabulous tilapia sandwich. The atmosphere was pubby with antiques galore. The waiter maintained a bright demeanor throughout. Because it was Holy Saturday, the lunch-time crowd arrived slowly. But a good time was had by all. Or as my husband's cousin remarked on the way out, "It's always good here."

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Went to Scarboroughs for Lunch - I had the reuben which was very good.
We started with wings - which were good - my husband had the 1/2 lb. burger which was so small - less than a 1/4 lb burger - for the price it was not worth it - service was a little slow - not many people there. I have had salads there before and always good - Just don't order burgers!!

1  Thank Lori A
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I ate here one time with many people for a work function. Service was a bit slow, even though it wasn't packed when we went. I asked for my burger to be cooked medium rare but when I got it, it was dark on the outside and still soft, raw meat on the inside. The meat hadn't even solidified. I spit my first bite out and lost my appetite. I told the waiter and he offered to cook it again, but at that point I wasn't going to eat more. Although I am sure other people seemed to have an okay time and no one else had issues, I probably won't go back.

1  Thank greenwaterbrush
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The decor and atmosphere in this restaurant was very homey and the waitress was very pleasant. I had the fish and chips which was excellent. A perfect place for a quiet evening dinner where you can choose from a quite extensive menu.

1  Thank seri4509
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Excellent food, service, and atmosphere! We will be returning here! Reasonable prices. The place was a bit chilly inside, so dress warm in the winter months! Or sit by the nice fireplace if you can!

Been to Scarboroughs? Share your experiences!