“Please donate for Karavalli. They need it to improve their service. Pathetic to say the least !!”
Review of Karavalli

Karavalli
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Latham
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is my first ever review and I m writing it just to highlight the first impression that I got when I call this restaurant. I called in and asked for the menu and I was told in a rude voice that they "have lot of items on the buffet and all the item names cannot be told over phone". I totally understand that, but I guess the tone that he was speaking to me came from their perception that they have several patrons and 1-2 such rude shoo offs won't make any difference.

Well I was planning to visit Karavalli since few of my friends have been raving about it, but certainly not now.

Deepak

2  Thank FoodieKD

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had lunch Saturday. It was a buffet. There were so many varieties of items that could not even try all of them. All the items were tasty. I specially loved the South indian delicacies. will be there again soon.

1  Thank Sourav D
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Excellent vegan options. Chana Saag is excellent. Vegetable speciality is great. They will make any dish to order.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The Indian dishes here are quite good, but the star is the Lunch Buffet, especially on weekends.

I have tried seven (7) different Indian/Pakistani buffets.

This is the only one that "makes my mouth water" just thinking about it.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Tasy Indian Food..Especially I liked the Kerala Meen cury. Recommend this to all who love spicy indian food.

Been to Karavalli? Share your experiences!